c. 1796, is built close to the sidewalk and entered through a Federal style
doorway, with an elliptical fanlight, handsome ten panel doors, and
sidelight with elegant tracery. The back gallery opens onto a large
brick courtyard. This is one of the finest one story homes in Natchez
and listed on the National Register of Historic Places. The home also
has a guest suite near the parterre gardens with a maze to the west.